The propertyLand Area 10000 mq
Features• Annex • Separate apartment • Terrace • Pool • Vineyard/Olive grove • Land • Sea view
Charming renovated farmhouse with a traditional exterior and a bright, contemporary design inside. Located in Lapedona, province of Fermo, in the Marche region, it has sea views and encompasses one hectare of land, including an olive grove. A discreetly positioned pool was made, reclaiming an old dry-stone wall where numerous plants now thrive.
Inside, the fusion of traditional elements and contemporary design is just right. Features of the main 265 sqm house, spread over two floors, include:
- Ground floor: a cozy dining room with a fireplace, a study area, a lounge, a guest bathroom, and a bespoke kitchen with integrated cabinets. Each room opens onto the garden through French windows. Adjacent to the kitchen outside, a pergola is perfect for eating al fresco. Parquet flooring and white beams illuminate the interiors.
- The first floor, accessed by a self-supporting staircase, leads to the sleeping area, brightened by satin glass doors and ceiling skylights and comprises: • A spacious, bright bedroom with east-facing windows, with magnificent views of the natural Mediterranean vegetation and the sea. • A bathroom with a large shower, double sink, and mosaic finishes. • A studio space, convertible into a single bedroom. • A splendid master bedroom, accessed through a wardrobe corridor, with a large panoramic window. The private bathroom includes double sinks, a shower, and a separate area for a Turkish bath and a whirlpool tub. Direct access outside leads to an outdoor shower and a staircase descends to the garden.
The pool area is surrounded by beautiful vegetation, with views towards the sea and an old dry-stone wall, with various plant varieties, lends a special charm to this area. The 11×4.5-meter pool is treated with salt. There is also a useful wooden storage unit.
A 45 sqm annex, located in the courtyard a few meters from the farmhouse, currently serves as a storage space. It comprises a single room with a kitchenette, fireplace, and bathroom.
Services and utilities
The services are fully operational. The house boasts underfloor heating. Additionally, there’s an unused well, automatic irrigation, and outdoor lighting. The access road requires some maintenance.
The house was renovated to high-quality standards in 2008, featuring anti-seismic measures, ventilated foundations, and shatterproof glass.
Just over 1 km from the beaches, the location offers untouched nature, majestic maritime pines, olive groves, and woods, ensuring complete privacy.
This farmhouse with a pool in the Marche region is situated:
- 1.5 km from the Adriatic Sea
- About 4 km from Marina Palmense and Altidona
- 4 km from the A14 motorway
- 75 km from Ancona airport
Use and potential
Ideal for those seeking tranquility in the Marche countryside without compromising proximity to the sea.